Planning and Budgeting
Once your company’s marketing strategy and positioning are in place, a long-term marketing plan is your best blueprint for making smart, effective decisions with marketing dollars. It sets clear, realistic and measurable targets (for example: increasing sales by 10%), includes deadlines for meeting targets, provides a budget and specifies who is responsible for each marketing activity.
Partner with PINNACLE Small Business Solutions and boost ROI
We help you create a marketing plan with a total budget number in mind, then work within company resources to drive the highest return on investment. We’ll review your existing program, implement market research, and recommend changes or additions based on rock-solid analysis of your company. We’ll also assess business opportunities and competition, identify where you can capitalize on company strengths and where you need to overcome weakness. The result is an integrated marketing program that helps turn prospects into customers—and customers into your company’s best advocates.
Examples of our Planning & Budgeting services
- Create a long-term plan that supports your goals and drives the highest return
- Focus campaigns and tactics to effectively and consistently reach target markets
- Shape brand and core messages to clearly convey company’s positioning
- Factor in the need for Website, collateral and advertisements to reflect positioning
- Reach out to new audiences, including prospects, the press, partners and/or investors
As your full-service marketing department, PINNACLE Small Business Solutions will also:
- Drive the highest ROI through strategy and positioning
- Execute and implement key deliverables
- Measure and evaluate the results, fine-tuning to ensure continued success